2013 fiscal year is over for Yoder’s. Inventory is done! A new year for Yoder’s has begun! 2014 for Yoder’s is here! The housing market has improved in our market area over the past year, but I truly believe the greater success has been growing our market share. That only comes through Great Yoderites who provide “Peace Of Mind”. Our Yoder Teams and Departments are getting stronger and stronger. I am looking forward to a positive 2014!
Biggest Challange for Yoder’s and the Major key for success is “Peace Of Mind” to our clients!
Is that You! We ordered custom wrist bands yesterday that say ” I give “Peace Of Mind”. How should a person qualify to get one?
As a Leader, here are a few things that I know are important to you:
1. Honesty. 90% say they want honesty and integrity from their manager. Lies and secrets are the biggest killers to credibility.
2. Fairness. 89% want their manager to be fair and to hold all employees accountable to the same standards.
3. Trust. More than 86% want to trust—and be trusted by—their manager.
4. Respect. 84% want to respect—and be respected by—their manager.
5. Dependability. 81% say they want to be able to count on their manager when needed.
6. Collaboration. 77% want to be a part of their manager’s team and be asked to contribute ideas and solutions. Shutting employees out will shut them up—and send them shipping out.
7. Genuineness. 76% want their manager to be a genuine person. Employees sometimes spend more time with their boss than with their families—they don’t want a phony.
8. Appreciation. 74% want their manager to appreciate them for who they are and what they do. When was the last time you handed out a “Thank you!” or “Great job!” to employees?
9. Responsiveness. 74% want their manager to listen, understand and respond. Be a sponge, not a brick wall.