All that succeeds is the unreasonable.
You can get my attention if your product is unreasonably well designed, if your preparation is unreasonably over the top, if your customer service is unreasonably attentive and generous and honest. You can earn my business or my recommendation if the quality is unreasonable, if the pricing is unreasonably low or if the experience is unreasonably over-the-top irresistible given the competition.
Want to get into a famous college? You’ll need to have unreasonably high grades, impossibly positive recommendations and yes, a life that’s balanced. That’s totally unreasonable.
The market now expects and demands an unreasonable effort and investment on your part. You don’t have to like it for it to be true.
In fact, unreasonable is the new reasonable. This is the new normal!
Lets remember that if there are Builders not doing business with us, it can only be a couple of reasons:
- Potential clients are unaware of our excellence and service!
- The perception of Yoder’s needs to be shaped in the market!
- Our competition is better than we are! (this one I take personal)
- No all-staff meeting this month
- Christmas Party at our house on Saturday the 4th from 3:30pm till ??
- Supper will be served at 5:15 so make sure you are there by then!
- Yes, we will have the Gamecocks on the big screen for all you gamecock fans!
- Bring chairs to hang out around the fire later.
- Dress warmly
- Show up on time if you are planning to shoot some skeet.
- Winner of cornhole gets $100
- Bring the whole family!